They are allies by circumstance, rivals in fact, and enemies by personal animosity. New York Times bestselling author Edward Klein pulls back the veil on the most unreported story in Washington— the jealousy and antipathy that divide the two most powerful Democratic families in the country.
With unparalleled reporting and access to the most sensitive sources close to the principals, Klein gives an insider’s, behind-the-scenes view of the mutual loathing between the Democratic standardbearers. Blood Feud reveals:
Why Michelle Obama’s political ambitions could rival Hillary Clinton’s
- The “deal”: why Bill Clinton supported Barack Obama for reelection—and why he feels betrayed
- The Benghazi backstory: how Barack Obama set up Hillary Clinton to take the blame
- How the one—and only—White House dinner between the Obamas and the Clintons was fraught with tension and contempt
- The Oprah factor: how she was used by the Obamas—and stroked by the Clintons
- How not just Bill and Hillary, but Barack and Michelle, lead largely separate lives
- The power behind the president—it’s not Michelle, but her best friend, who sets the administration’s policies and personnel
- The secret Hillary Clinton is keeping that could make it impossible for her to be president
Jaw-dropping in its revelations, compulsively readable in the famous Klein style, Blood Feud will be the most talked about political book of the year.